Our Production Department constantly strives to assure professional fence and gate installations. We attend all local and national trade shows and training seminars in order to stay abreast of new products and installation techniques. In addition, We have completed the American Fence Associations Field Training School (FTS), Sales training school (STS) and IDEA Automated Gate Systems Designer (CAGSD) certification process.
We are actively involved in each phase of the fencing plan. We know who our customers are and what is going on with their project at all times. Our estimators and crews are courteous, knowledgeable, and reliable.
We show up on time, finish the job in a timely manner, and clean up after ourselves. In addition, we are financially stable and carry both liability and Workman’s Compensation insurance. We are involved in the communities we serve and have knowledge of local building codes.
Our pricing is set to provide you with the best value for your fence or gate options. We use the highest quality materials and the best installers available, yet we remain very competitive in the marketplace. We will work with you to provide solutions for your fencing needs. We continue to be the premier fence contractor in Chicago and we value our reputation as well as enjoy working in the fence and gate industry. It’s our goal to make that abundantly clear, should you choose to have Advanced Fence & Gate supply you with your fence or gate needs.
Services We Do Not Provide
- we do not repair fencing unless we were the original installer
- we do not install residential projects less then 75 linear feet of total footage
- we do not install garage doors
- we do not install decks and porches
- we do not offer staining and painting of fencing
- we do not install sheds and gazebos
- we do not provide installation services for consumer purchased materials
- we do not service gate operators and access control systems installed by other contractors
- we do not do concrete work including sidewalks, patios, and driveways